2018 Volunteer Registration Now Open!
The 2018 Toshiba Classic is certain to be a year that you will not want to miss as it marks the 20th anniversary of Hoag Hospital’s involvement with Toshiba and is sure to be one of the most exciting and rewarding years in the tournament’s illustrious history.
In celebration of this milestone anniversary, the tournament is introducing several new programs and events throughout tournament week and we wanted to share a few of the exciting, volunteer specific areas that the Tournament Office has conveyed to us:
- A return to the “traditional” Volunteer Village; a large, climate-controlled tent with cable television service located adjacent to the 1st tee and in close proximity to the main entrance
- Reduced volunteer registration fees for early registrants (both new and returning volunteers)
- Complimentary, upgraded morning breakfast and beverage service and afternoon receptions and happy hours within Volunteer Village
- Volunteer Training Sessions and Uniform Distribution will be held in the air-conditioned, Hoag Hospital Foundation building prior to the tournament
- Generous “Incentive” and “Recruitment” programs for all volunteers
- Admission into the Newport Beach Country Club Clubhouse after play ends each day
The Toshiba Classic is truly one of the premier volunteer experiences in all of golf and we sincerely hope that you join us and experience the amazing “inside the ropes” view of a great event that supports a deserving cause in our community!
For more information and to register, visit www.ToshibaClassic.com/Volunteer-Info/.
We hope to see you during the 2018 Toshiba Classic!
330 Placentia, Suite 260
Newport Beach, CA 92663