2016 – 2017 Player’s Club
The Toshiba Classic offers our members the opportunity to join the tournament for unique events held throughout the year and contribute to Hoag and other local charities. These distinctive events give our members the exclusive opportunity to connect with the PGA Champions Tour players who make the Toshiba Classic Orange County’s premiere event. Membership is for the 2016 tournament and additional events throughout the calendar year, running July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017.
- One playing spot before tournament week in the Sunday VIP Challenge on Sunday, October 2, 2016 at the Newport Beach Country Club.
- One invitation to the VIP Players Night Party on Monday, October 3, 2016 featuring PGA Champions Tour stars.
- Two seats to the “Breakfast with a Champion” on Tuesday, October 4, 2016. Past guests of honor have included Colin Montgomerie, Lee Trevino, Tom Watson , Fuzzy Zoeller and more.
- Two VIP tickets to the 18th green Players Club tent on Friday, Saturday and Sunday of tournament week. This private Players Club villa features complimentary food and beverage.
- One invitation to the Hall of Fame Day in the Spring of 2017 at the Newport Beach Country Club.
- Invitation to two Players Club Clinics in the winter/spring of 2017. The clinics feature stars of the Champions Tour, which allows members the opportunity to interact and get to know these players in an intimate setting. Past players have included Brad Faxon, Corey Pavin, John Cook, Paul Goydos, Jeff Sluman, Steve Jones and others.
Annual Membership Fee – $3,500
Questions? Contact Gus Scheidemann at GScheidemann@ToshibaClassic.com or at 949-660-1001.
330 Placentia, Suite 260
Newport Beach, CA 92663