Get into the Swing of Recycling at the Toshiba Classic
Recycle old electronics and receive 2 Good Any One Day Tickets.
Join Toshiba and Goodwill of Orange County to recycle electronics and provide training and green jobs.
Looking to dispose of your old electronics in a safe and responsible way?
Join Toshiba and Goodwill of Orange County at the Toshiba Classic on March 15-17.
Every year, thousands of tons of potentially harmful components make their way into landfills or are exported illegally to developing countries, with serious long-term implications for people and the environment. Toshiba is committed to reversing that trend. Through working with Goodwill of Orange County and Toshiba's other recycling programs, we make it easy for consumers, businesses and institutions to retire electronics responsibly.
Recycle old electronics and receive 2 Good Any One Day Tickets* to the Toshiba Classic.
Be sure to bring 1 piece of electronics (laptop, tablet, game system, tv) OR 5 small items.
Limit 2 tickets per person while supplies last.
TWO DROP OFF LOCATIONS
Drive Up Truck on Back Bay Road
Follow the signage to the e-recycling truck that will be parked on Back Bay Road just off Jamboree.
Toshiba Classic Main Entrance
Newport Beach Country Club
Both locations open and staffed:
March 15 -17, 2013
10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
What do I have to recycle to get my free tickets to the Toshiba Classic?
1 piece of electronics that can be easily be carried to the main gate (laptop, computer, monitor, game system, or small tv)
5 small items (tablet, docks, cables, mobile phone, chargers, power adapters, etc.)
Please note: Goodwill Stores DO NOT have tickets for electronics recycling. Available at the Toshiba Classic ONLY.
We cannot accept: Appliances like refrigerators, dishwashers, clothes washers, etc.
We cannot accept items that may dispense hazardous fumes, liquids or gases.
- Batteries of any size or type (e.g. AAA, AA, C, D, 9V) unless contained in the device
- Electronic White Boards
- Hazardous Materials
- X-Ray Equipment
- Large Floor Model Copy Machines (accepted only at the Goodwill Main Campus located at 412 N. Fairview in Santa Ana)
Goodwill of Orange County generally accepts e-waste items that contain electronic circuitry, whether working or not.
- Answering Machines, Recorders
- CD/DVD Drives, VCRs, Recorders, Players
- Calculators (handheld, desktop, cash registers)
- Cameras (still or movie, digital or cartridge)
- Cell Phones/Blackberries/Palm products
- Computer Backup Batteries
- Computer Wire/Cables (all types)
- Dictation Machines, Recorders
- Dry Ink Toner Cartridges
- Empty Computer Cases
- Fax Machines
- Hard Drives
- Ink Cartridges (empty or full)
- Keyboards, Mice, Speakers
- Medical Monitoring Devices
- Microwave Ovens
- Miscellaneous Computer Parts
- Power Supplies
- Radios, Walkie-Talkies
- Televisions (consoles, HDTV, plasma, portable, etc.)Notebooks/laptop computers and computer parts
To learn more about Toshiba's Electronic Recycling, please visit: http://us.toshiba.com/recycle
Thank you for your donations!
*Offer good while supplies last during e-waste collection events.